At one point, he ran up to me and queried again, "Mom, are Lucy and Wilder coming?"
"Yep, they're just a little bit late," I replied, trying to wrangle Riis into a swing.
"Ok, he said agreeably. "Maybe they're in the Philippines."
I dunno.
----
Josh has been working on the house nonstop for the past few months, so we decided to do Laguna Beach on Saturday. It's about an hour from our place, and really beautiful--just a quiet crescent of sand with a cute little town built up around it. I didn't realize it was going to be so warm--Cole was in the water within 5 minutes, his clothes completely soaked. I had to use the bathroom hand dryers to dry his shorts out enough so we could go to lunch.
The boardwalk:
Pre-swimtime:
For awhile, Riis was very, very mad at the sand, and refused to walk. Something about the feeling of it on her feet freaked her out, so she just stood there and yelled until someone picked her up:
She got over it:
They play NEXT to each other more than they actually play together:
Malts and hamburgers for lunch:
Aaaaaand, out:
No comments:
Post a Comment