Saturday, October 31, 2009

Twice the Fun

I don't know how Halloween has morphed into a week-long celebration around here, but I feel like I haven't seen Cole out of his Boba Fett costume for more than 15 minutes since last weekend.

It's Halloween morning as I write this, so we haven't even done "real" Halloween yet, but here are the highlights of the festivities thus far.

(Cole arrived at his Boba Fett costume after the Shadow Trooper fight of 2009. He saw some totally random, made-up Star Wars character in a costume catalog called a Shadow Trooper and declared that was all he wanted to be. But the stupid thing looked EXACTLY like Darth Vader, and I knew all night people were going to tell him he was a great Darth Vader and then he would get upset and our whole night would be ruined. He kept insisting people wouldn't make that mistake because he's be "holding a BLASTER, not a light saber," like jesus mom, people aren't stupid. To keep him placated, Josh took him to a costume shop and basically strong-armed him into being Boba Fett.)

Riis is wearing Cole's recycled costume from two years ago, but she's not a dinosaur or a dragon--she insists she's a "wild thing."

And to be fair, she is.

















Hey, want to hear a class full of excited four-year-olds? Hint: They are LOUD.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Love it!! JT is the same as Cole this year!! Something about 4 year old boys and Star Wars!!! Hope you had a wonderful night!