(It's dumb to have a pregnancy iphone app, right? I know this. Yet surprisingly helpful when you have two other children and can barely remember to make their lunches in the morning. I like having something electronic to tell me how many weeks pregnant I am when someone asks.)
Anyway. Seems like sooner or later another kid is going to show up. Which is both exciting and terrifying, just like it was the last two times. Cole and Riis like when I make my stomach "talk" to them, and Riis has moved on from "squishing" the baby to just full-out hitting it, like she's trying to bang some sense into her sister. I'm interested to see if any sweet "big sister" characteristics come out once this kid is born, or whether she'll continue to be suspicious of the whole thing.
Riis did laugh the other day when I told her the baby probably won't have any hair. "A bald head?" hahahahahahahahaha.
Nice.
Speaking of nice, we were explaining to Cole that we won't be able to drive to South Dakota this year for Christmas because the baby will be too little.
He pondered that for a minute, then offered up, "But we'll go next year probably. When you're skinny again."
One hopes.
Here's just a random shot of them coloring pictures for when Josh comes home from his Phishing trip.
1 comment:
Look at you! I swear that baby just grew 5lbs overnight. You look darling. I'm sure you feel that way, too. ;) Oh and Cole's surfer hair is gone. So cute either way, lucky kid. Riis and Josh have the same furrowed brow. So cute.
Post a Comment