Friday, April 29, 2011

Just Another Day


I have no idea what Riis's deal is this week, but she's been on fire: Just completely melting down for no reason at all times of day and generally leaving a wake of trouble everywhere she goes.

Last night, for example, at Cole's school open house, she hauled off and punched him in the stomach right as a girl was approaching him to flirt. IN THE STOMACH, for no reason. Then she laughed while he sobbed on Josh's lap.


I turned around for one minute in the backyard and found her putting Turbo's collar on Indy.


Thankfully, Riis seems to have inherited all of the mischief I had to give out, and Indy continues to be pretty damn easy. This baby, honestly.





Oh, and remember those bath crayons that were impossible to get off the tiles? I had temporary amnesia about that and handed them over last night in a fit of stupidity. So that's the backdrop for Cole repaying Riis for her kindness earlier in the evening.



ps Thanks again, dad. This camera is so fun.

No comments: