The process of getting Riis's room in order is agonizingly slow. Every weekend around here is project time, and no matter how many hours we put into this place, I can't help but feel like it looks..pretty much the same.
I forget that we started out with what was basically a porch, complete with white linoleum.
We're getting there.
Anyway, we went to the Pasadena swap meet last weekend and wheeled the kids around under the punishing sun to find furniture for the laundry room that we're pretending is a sweet little girl's bedroom.
And surprised ourselves by buying some shabby chic pieces. (We're really neither shabby nor chic around here.)
Riis seems to like them.
1 comment:
Um her Shabby Chic bunny we got her should go in her Shabby Chic room. Erin and I found that bunny at store in Chicago called Shabby Chic. Love the furniture!
Post a Comment