Only Turbo has it all figured out.
OMG, this is fantastic! I can't wait to see them in 2 weeks. They never seize to make me giggle out loud at work, at my computer.
Does Cole know all the words?! I love the sunglasses, but I think Riis needs a bigger pair! I hope they'll put on a rock show for us over Christmas.
Way, way too cute. And Cole lipsyncs so well! Too funny!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
OMG, this is fantastic! I can't wait to see them in 2 weeks. They never seize to make me giggle out loud at work, at my computer.
Does Cole know all the words?! I love the sunglasses, but I think Riis needs a bigger pair! I hope they'll put on a rock show for us over Christmas.
Way, way too cute. And Cole lipsyncs so well! Too funny!
Post a Comment