Cole went with Josh to see Tron for like the 13th time on Saturday (no, really, Josh has seen it 4 times now) so I took the girls to the zoo. Still sounds funny, "girls." I have two of them now, like it or not!
Anyway, it was fun to spend some one-on-one time with Riis. (Indy fell asleep before we even hit the flamingos and stayed out for the two hours we were there.) I was surprised -- little Roo knew exactly what she wanted to see, and patiently walked from the gorillas to the elephants to the monkeys.
It was chilly and foggy, but she was in a great mood, and I got to hear all about what she liked and didn't. We snacked on churros sitting on the curb, and I didnt even cringe when she wiped handfuls of cinnamon sugar all over the front of her sweater.
We ended up at the zebras, where she took one long appraising look and then nodded, satisfied.
"Now let's go home, momma," she said.
No comments:
Post a Comment