They really do crack each other up.
Also, enjoy those little blond ponytails while they last. Riis has recently become enthralled with the movie "Tangled." (She calls it "Shell-down." Yes, Shelldown. Because of course! Shelldown means the Rapunzel movie! I am obviously stupid for not understanding this equation and must be punished with a 20-minute meltdown complete with sobbing and screaming. I finally decoded the mystery when I heard the promo for the movie, which has a song playing over it that says "Trouble now, you're in trouble now...." Trouble now = Shelldown. Aren't you glad you're not raising a three year old? Thought so.)
ANYWAY. In the movie, Rapunzel has magical hair long blond hair, but at the end (spoiler alert!) she cuts it and it becomes this cute brown shag. Well, two days ago, Riis emerged beaming from the bathroom to announce she'd cut her hair just like Shelldown!Ahem.
She really could have done worse, if I'm being honest. All she really did was cut herself bangs. But I'm going to bring her in this weekend and get the entire mop addressed.
1 comment:
This picture is priceless. Her mischievous silly face and his too. And those piggies!
Post a Comment