Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Ketchup

May has been a little...much. Between our trip to NY, the influx of (welcome!) visitors and the six types of typhoid that have attacked the kids, we're all upside down and inside out.

I have no idea where our only working camera is (NY ate it, maybe?) and our video camera is still busted. (I'm saving pennies for the cheapest Flip camera, since the estimate to repair our old one keeps rising.)

So basically, I'm taking pictures on my iphone, which is becoming increasingly bizarre--sometimes ringing, sometimes not. Sometimes taking clear pictures, sometimes not.

Oh, and did I mention our computer no longer works? Last week, for no reason we can discern, it decided it didn't feel like booting up. Just sits there, stubbornly white-screened, mocking us with its cheery little grey apple.

I'm trying not to think about it, because I have YEARS of pictures on that thing. And no, it's not backed up. *plugging ears* lalalalalalala I can't hear you.

So to fill the void, here are some great shots my dad took when he was here with Janelle.











No comments: