Sunday, May 17, 2009

Rushmore Attacks

I usually get up with the kids in the mornings--I like our little routine: one bottle, one sippy, two snuggly children next to me on the couch watching Blues Clues. But on Sunday, Cole woke up at 5:45, so I needed an early morning nap to re-set for the day.

Just as I was starting to come awake, Cole burst through the bedroom door, shouting, "I'm a superhero, mom!"

He was ecstatic. Beyond pleased with himself. And sporting two green marker circles around his eyes. Josh, of course, had no idea what he'd been up to, and was equally surprised to see his creative endeavors. We asked him what his superhero name was.

"Rushmore," he said proudly.
------

Aha! Look what I have done!



Wait, what have I done?!?



Oh, man. This is what I've done.




Well, I am three, after all.

No comments: