Monday, July 13, 2009

Colt Thriller

Last week I downloaded some free apps for my iphone, silly things that I hoped would distract the kids in the car, mostly. (It's become the house's most coveted toy, with the two of them passing it back and forth when I'm driving. Riis howls "miiine, miiiiiine" when it's Cole's turn, and when she has it for a millisecond, he complains, "Mom, she's had it for too long of a time!" Come to think of it, it's not much of a distraction and actually makes driving hell. Noted.)

So. One of the apps is a light saber game of sorts, though it's not so much a game as it is a picture of a light saber. But it makes the light saber noises when you move the phone around! You can pick the color! And the handle! And it plays the soaring Star Wars theme!

Cole loves it, predictably. And even more so when Josh discovered that you can customize one of the "players" (again, not really a game, but whatever). So I told Cole to be a Jedi for his photo. Tell me he's not the fiercest of the bunch:



Yes, you read that right.

Colt Thriller.

That's the Jedi name he chose. It is a wonder I don't squeeze him to death, I swear. His awesomeness is too much.

No comments: