Sunday, July 25, 2010

Legos

We're back from San Diego, where we made a stop at Legoland. I don't know why, exactly, I thought it would be a good idea to take two kids to an amusement park by myself when I'm 7 months pregnant, but I suppose I'm an eternal optimist. But it turns out that Legoland is NOT Disneyland, in that it doesn't really have rides meant for families. So it was a tear-filled progression of stops at rides where only two people were allowed at a time (what was I supposed to do, ditch Riis by the side of the path and tell her to wait?) or that Cole was two inches too short to ride by himself. Over and over and over and over again...it was heartbreaking.

We did have some fun at the part of the park where they have water-related rides--nevermind that it was only 69 degrees.

No comments: